Re: Redistribute API definition

From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:15:01 -0800
To: www-dom@w3.org
> From:          TAMURA Kent <kent@trl.ibm.co.jp>

>   Can I use and redistribute `Appendix B: Java Core API
> definitoins' in DOM (Core) Level 1 ?

Yes. You should, however, redistribute the whole document, especially
the section that says "this interface is liable to change at any
time". There may also be slight inconsistencies between the Java
definitions and the rest of the document; please tell us if you
notice any so we can fix them. This is a first draft, and as such is
liable to have errors. We would welcome any feedback.

cheers,

Lauren