Benefits Managers \ Administrators

From: <mitch01@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 15:23:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-dom@w3.org
We are a National Provider of Healthcare Management Products and Services.

If you are a Benefits Manager or Administrator interested in receiving information about our firm,  and your company has 500 employees or more,  please email your name, company name, and phone number to:

healthplan@answerme.com.

In addition, please include your current health insurance carriers.

We will have a Marketing Representative contact you shortly.

Thank you