2 Million FLAMEPROOF DELIVERABLE Email Addresses - $99

From: <2m@allvip.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 97 18:59:43 EST
To: you@savehere.com
<>  SPECIAL - This Week ONLY  -  2,000,000+  Email Addresses   <>
               <>  This Week ONLY  $99 US   (Reg. $489)  <>

 For your  < automatic >  Order Form:  Email:  2mil@allvip.com
                      http://www.allvip.com/2m2.htm

   Combination of General Internet & Major Online Providers
                    Targeted to General Business & More
                     *  Visa  &  Mastercard  Welcome  *
        All deliverable - Guaranteed - We replace your undeliverables!
All addresses processed against a very extensive "remove" database.

      Order Now and we will give you an  EXCELLENT and
      AFFORDABLE  ISP  that welcomes unsolicited bulk email!

 This offer is for this week ONLY!  Plus you will be immediately
 eligible for Exclusive Direct Wholesale Offers for all of your
 marketing needs!  No waiting time!  Immediately obtain this
 offer NOW & get started TODAY!

 For your  < automatic >  Order Form:  Email:  2mil@allvip.com