[www-dom] <none>

From: Leslie Cuff <lez@fastfwd.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 09:36:49 -0230 (NDT)
I have been working on a compiled hypertext model for some years.

I have two questions for this group:
 1. can you accomplish debugging by using a syntax-like checker on the
    document?
 2. is it the intent for the document model to support a separate collection
    hierarchy (like a link graph or a concept tree) and a separate content
    body?

Here's why I ask... some time ago a need was expressed for 'links as first
class objects' at w3collab and I am trying to figure out if the DOM is
a place to handle the need for a separate link (structural) layer?

les cuff
nf.ca