RE: [dom-xpath] XPath or? (was RE: Announcing www-dom-xpath@w3.org)

From: Julian Reschke <reschke@muenster.de>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 00:14:22 +0200
To: <dave.pawson@virgin.net>, <www-dom-xpath@w3.org>

The point I was trying to make (:-) was: if one aims for a "complete" API,
it certainly needs to implement all XPath functionality an imaginary
XSLT-on-top-of-DOM-implementation would need.

BTW: I am sure that those ones who work on persistent DOMs would love to be
able to use an off-the-shelf XSLT on top of their  own DOM/XPath
implementations.

Julian