RE: [dom-xpath] XPath or? (was RE: Announcing www-dom-xpath@w3.org)

I think this is a very good point. The Oracles and Microsofts of this world
have implemented this as a useful feature anyway -- the question is just
whether we can get them to support a common well-defined API. I'm sure that
Steve Muench and Jonathan Marsh would be more than willing to add another
standardized XPath query call to their DOMs...