advice

From: Sheral Wooden <sheralwooden@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:24:44 -0700
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Can you give me any advice, as to a better understanding in the
technology field.I am continuing my education on a constant basis.My
interest is in security and making computers as simple as possible.For
for the average person?With the confidence that computer crimes are
being solved and prosicuted to the fullest extent.Am I alone thinking
these crimes are being documented and investagated?

--
Sheral J Wooden