Using the DOM TS from Safari

From: Howard Jess <howard@dhitechnologies.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:42:12 -0800
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

Please excuse me if this is the wrong forum for questions; if
it is, can you point me to another resource that's more appropriate?

I'm trying to build a catalog of issues dealing with various browsers
support of, at minimum, level 1 core and html interfaces. So far, my
attempts to run the TS using Safari have been unsuccessful. I've sent
for help from the JSUnit group -- Edward Hieatt has responded that it
should run (and indeed, on his site, it does run the the JSUnit suite,
although with errors).

Are there any steps I need to take to get Safari to run properly? I
have the TS installed locally; but I don't think networking is the
issue, as I've successfully run through the tests with other browsers
on similarly connected machines. Safari simply refuses to run, either
locally or at the W3C site, and gives no console messages.

JSUnit's testRunner reports

    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/125.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/125.7

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Howard Jess
howard@dhitechnologies.com