L3 Core: DOMImplementationRegistry tests

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:52:25 -0600
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I've added 23 tests for DOMImplementationRegistry under bug 463.  This
required adding <DOMImplementationRegistry.newInstance/> to the
framework to provide access to an instance DOMImplementationRegistry and
some tweaking of the transforms.  I've run the tests under Xerces-J, but
I would appreciate any feedback from other implementers on these tests
and the previously mentioned TypeInfo tests.