Re: [GUMP@lsd]: domts/dom3 failed

On Feb 28, 2004, at 12:34 AM, Curt Arnold wrote:

> To whom it may engage...

Our first nag from Gump.  These will be sent with my return address but
originate with one of the Gump build machines.  The first attempt at
the automated build failed since dom3-events.jar was mispelled as
dom3-evants.jar.  I've fixed that in the CVS but I do not know if that
means that we have failed the publically available nightly build or if
this nag was from one of the early warning machines.

When it does start to work nightly builds can be found at
http://jakarta.apache.org/gump.