Re: DOML3 core test case questions

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 02:45:54 -0600
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I entered and resolved three bugs (bug 378-380) that should allow the
tests in Neil's message of 11/13 to compile.  DOMUserData did not appear
in the enumeration of known datatypes in the DTD and schema,
test-to-java did not reflect the new production for attributes starting
with 'is' and assertTrue could not accept variable of type Object.  I
have not added a construct for exceptions where the code to be returned
is ambiguous.