Re: L3 tests updated for 2003-11-07 candidate recommendations

Bob Clary wrote:

> Curt Arnold wrote:
>

>> I've updated the L3 tests to the 2003-11-07 candidate
>> recommendations.  All L3 tests will schema and DTD validate and the
>> generated Java code can be compiled.
>>

> I have some validation problems with Level-3 LS and Validation. Errors
> follow and dom3.dtd attached.

Sorry, I didn't go back and validate after fixing some Java compilation
issues.  Should be fixed now.  Hopefully, will be able to get Gump
running to automatically do full clean builds nightly to catch these.

I also was able to add the book.xml and book.xsd to the validation tests
that were missing from the CVS (bug 376).