Work in progress

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:00:52 -0600
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I've updated test-to-jsunit.xsl, test-to-ecmascript.xsl and
DOMTestCase.js.  At the current point, the alltests.html when loaded
directly in the browser will give you a form for parser selection and
settings, a combo box of the test suite or test to be run and a list of
tests that are not compatible with the current settings.

I've only tested DOM L1 core and alltests.html as an overview page using
Mozilla on Win XP.  I suspect that most tests will run individually and
that other tests suites and browsers will probably work, I don't have
any confidence that alltests.html will currently work as a JSUnit test
suite definition, and I know that the overview page does not properly
initialize JSUnit.