Suggestion for easier debugging

From: David Faure <faure@kde.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:25:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I noticed that the hc_*.html files are nearly standalone now, they can
be opened directly in a browser, but one can't run the Javascript code
that it's supposed to be testing (for debugging purposes, to test some
behaviour without the full JSUnit framework around).

Could the scripts that generate the hc_*.html files include
something like

in the <body> part of the page? It shouldn't hurt the normal (non-interactive)
case, but it would help when debugging individual problems. Of course I add
such lines myself, but it would save a bit of time if all hc_* files had this already.

Thanks.

--
David FAURE, faure@kde.org
Qtella users - stability patches at http://blackie.dk/~dfaure/qtella.html