Elimination of <patch> tasks from build.xml

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 00:25:05 -0600
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I've eliminated the use of <patch> tasks in build.xml (except when
producing SVG 1.0 DOM tests) by moving the changes to
Element.getElementsByTagName into existing XSLT transforms such as
dom2-combine.xsl.

I've also added a dom1-errata.xsl that produces a dom1-interfaces.xml
file that contains the additional NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR exceptions
and removed the HTMLBlockquoteElement.  I believe that should allow
resurrecting a few tests that were removed since they didn't validate.