Re: missing xml-source.zip in DOM3-LS.zip

From: Jeroen van Rotterdam <jvrdam@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:43:21 +0100 (CET)
To: jeroen@x-hive.com
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org

>> I changed the generation process 5 months ago. You'll find a file called
>> xml-source.xml now, instead of xml-source.zip. It (almost) guarantees
>> that I don't forget a file when generating the public version.
>
> mmm,
>
> The testsuite build assumes an xml-source.zip
> Let me have a look at the build.xml again.
> This probably means that the definitions subdirectory which contained
> DOMBuilder.xml is no longer needed ?

Ok,

I've changed my build.xml as follows to handle this:

change:

<unzip src="${specs.dir}/Level-3/LS/xml-source.zip"
dest="${specs.dir}/Level-3/xml/ls"/>

into:

<copy file="${specs.dir}/Level-3/LS/xml-source.xml"
tofile="${specs.dir}/Level-3/xml/ls/dom-spec.xml"/>

which works ok. This needs to be changed to the build.xml of the test
suite after the next public release.

The same thing counts for Core.
With Core there used to be a patchfile that replaced element.xml
which is no longer available. I'n not sure whether the patchfile is still
needed ...

Jeroen

> jeroen
>
> =====