Re: missing xml-source.zip in DOM3-LS.zip

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 15:23, Jeroen van Rotterdam wrote:
> I'm trying to generate the latests dom3.dtd with the testsuite.
>
> To do that I downloaded:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/10/WD-DOM-Level-3-LS-20021028/DOM3-LS.zip
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-DOM-Level-3-Core-20021022/DOM3-Core.zip
>
> The zipfiles are ok but don't contain the xml-source.zip
> This is probably because this is not a public draft..........

2002/10 is not a public draft. As said at the f2f, our current set of
changes to do on Core and LS is too important so it's better to wait to
update the public version instead of updating them now and republishing
in less than a month.

> The current public draft is really old (over 6 months, no DOMConfiguration
> etc).
>
> It would make sense to add the xml-source.zip to the latest (non public)
> draft so that we can build tests against the latests drafts.

I changed the generation process 5 months ago. You'll find a file called
xml-source.xml now, instead of xml-source.zip. It (almost) guarantees
that I don't forget a file when generating the public version.

> What is the next publication date ?

Is "as soon as possible" acceptable? :)
More seriously, the editors (including myself) are late on their action
items but we'll do our best to be as much up-to-date as possible before
the technical plenary (beginning of March).

Philippe