Re: /* undeclared */ on declared variable

From: Jeroen van Rotterdam <jvrdam@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:00:23 +0100 (CET)
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

>I don't know what XSLT processor that Jeroen is using and I didn't have
enough information to determine if the problem was with his source, the
transform or the processor.  Given the complexity of the test-to-java
transform and its tendency to find bugs in XSLT implementations,
switching XSLT processors is a quick way to identity if the XSLT
processor is a part of the problem.   If it uncovers an implementation or
spec bug, then logging the issue is the right thing to do.  I have vague
memories of filing at least one bug on key(), but I can't recall the
details and I believe it has been resolved.

I'm using Xalan.

I switched to saxon.jar 6.5.2 and the issue remains.

(tested whether saxon is really used, a plain ant delivers now: 'The
AElfred parser is a SAX2 XMLReader')

Jeroen

=====
X-Hive Corporation