Re: /* undeclared */ on declared variable

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:30:47 -0600
To: "Joseph Kesselman" <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I don't know what XSLT processor that Jeroen is using and I didn't have enough information to determine if the problem was with his source, the transform or the processor.  Given the complexity of the test-to-java transform and its tendency to find bugs in XSLT implementations, switching XSLT processors is a quick way to identity if the XSLT processor is a part of the problem.   If it uncovers an implementation or spec bug, then logging the issue is the right thing to do.  I have vague memories of filing at least one bug on key(), but I can't recall the details and I believe it has been resolved.