Re: casting to a short

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 01:27:48 -0600
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>

All casting is implicit, the transform is responsible for doing any
appropriate casting.   I assume this scenerio (required casting between data
types) had not previously appeared in the tests.  As a workaround, you may
try assigning the value to a short variable and then using the short
variable as the parameter.

<var name="mode" value="1" type="short"/>
<createDOMBuilder var="builder" obj="lsImplementation" mode="mode"
schemaType="schemaType"/>