Re: LS tests draft resend (X-Hive submission)

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 04:38, Jeroen van Rotterdam wrote:
> The archive doesn't look to good, so here's a resend of my previous message.
>

> Attached is a draft version of the DOM3 LS test suite.

Many thanks to X-Hive Corporation for submitted their tests to the W3C!

> Why a draft:
> ------------
> - to give you an idea something is happening with the test suite
> - to allow you to comment these tests in an early phase
> - the spec is still changing
> - we need a couple of additions to the test suite stylesheets
> - they haven't been tested yet against an implementation

I fixed two errors in the test DOMInputSourceTest3.xml:
  <var name="iso"            type="DOMString" value="&quot;ISO-8859-1&quot;"/>
  <var name="utf"            type="DOMString" value="&quot;UTF-8&quot;"/>
(replaced simple quotes with &quot; in value strings)

> The tests were build against the WD of 6 feb 2003 LS, 5 feb 2003 Core.

I did not manage to build them correctly yet but I presume this is due
to my build.xml which probably does not reference the internal drafts.
Hopefully, we will update the public versions asap.

> A while ago Curt checked in a couple of ls tests. These 3 files should be
> removed from cvs.

I left the files around for the moment even if there are no longer in
use.

Philippe