ant targets

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 12:52:34 -0500
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I realized that there is a mistake in the ant targets:
[[
     [echo] dom1-core-jar        builds DOM Level 1 Core tests for Java
     [echo] dom1-schema          builds W3C XML Schema for DOM 1 tests
     [echo] dom1-core-matrix     builds test matrix for DOM Level 1 Core
     [echo] dom1-core-validate-tests
     [echo]                      validates DOM Level 1 Core tests
against DTD
     [echo] dom1-core-gen-jsunit
     [echo]                      builds JSUnit adapters for DOM Level 1
Core
     [echo] dom1-core-doxygen    builds documentation for DOM Level 1
Core
     [echo] dom1-core-dist       builds distribution for DOM Level 1
Core
     [echo] dom2-core-*          Same as above but for DOM Level 2 Core
     [echo] dom2-html-*          Same as above but for DOM Level 2 Core
]]

There is no dom1-core, it's either dom1-xml or dom1-html. We should also
have dom2-core, dom2-xml and dom2-html.