Re: [jsunit] Initial support for JSUnit 1.3.3

A nightly build of xalan can be downloaded from
http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/xml-xalan/.

I did not realize that the build errors were occurring only for the
dom2-html-gen-jsunit.  The problem appears to be related
xmlspec-v22-dom.dtd that is expected in the lib/specs/pubtext
directory.  My initial attempt to fix the problem did not work, but you
can work around it by running the "dom3-interfaces" target which will
properly set up that file.  The specs aren't affected by clean, so
running dom3-interfaces once will hide the problem until you manually
clean the specs directory.