Re: [jsunit] Initial support for JSUnit 1.3.3

Curt Arnold wrote:

> Fixed.  I only got a diagnostic message and missed it.

Thanks. All Builds complete now however I am getting a message in the
DOM 2 HTML tests that I was receiving from before the transition to
JsUnit 1.3.3

file:///C:/w3-cvs/2001/DOM-Test-Suite/transforms/test-to-ecmascript.xsl;
Line 865; Column 19; Unrecognized element foo

where foo is the name of the property being tested on each of the tests.
The constructed test files all appear to lack the initialization of the
variable containing the value being tested.