load on DocumentLS vs framework load

From: Jeroen van Rotterdam <jvrdam@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:08:43 +0100 (CET)
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I believe there's a naming conflict between the load element of the test
suite and the load method of DocumentLS in DOM L3 Load & Save.

This is what my generated dtd says about load:

<!ELEMENT load EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST load
	var CDATA #REQUIRED
	href CDATA #IMPLIED
    uri CDATA #IMPLIED
    obj CDATA #IMPLIED
    interface (DocumentLS) #IMPLIED
	willBeModified (true | false) #REQUIRED

And here's a part of my test:

 <assign var="documentls" value="document"/>
 <load var="result" obj="documentls" uri="TEST1" willBeModified="false"
interface="DocumentLS"/>

Which has an attribute willBeModified which is added because it is
required in the dtd. It should be eliminated.

Here's the java code generated by the stylesheet:

    documentls = (DocumentLS)  document;
    result = load("");

I assume the stylesheet is looking at the href since it assumes this a
load by the framework instead of DOM L3-LS.

Any idea ?

Jeroen

=====
X-Hive Corporation