Re: LS Xerces Test Suite Report (more updates)

Elena Litani wrote:

>The test "DOMInputSourceTest3" is incorrect. According to the spec, the
>encoding info (in LSInput) is ignored if a stringData is passed in the
>LSInput. Instead, the data is treated as UTF-8.

I think it is correct per the current spec.  LSInput.stringData is set
"<foo/>", encoding is set to an arbitrary encoding (UTF-8 in this case),
the document is parsed and then the resulting document is checked that
the encoding is "UTF-16" and not the arbitrary encoding set on LSInput.