Re: L3 Core "nightly" build

Curt Arnold wrote:

> I've placed a DOM L3 Core distribution (dom3-core.zip) containing the
> IBM submissions on http://homepage.mac.com/curt.arnold/FileSharing1.html
>
> A results matrix is available at
> http://home.houston.rr.com/curta/dom3-core-results.html
>
> Running the L3 Core tests on JDK 1.4 and later will result in method not
> found exceptions since the L2 DOM is part of the VM's default
> classpath.  I avoided the problem by dropping back to JDK 1.3, but it
> would be nice to know a good solution to the problem.
>
> Once the suite settles down, I would suggest that the many of the URL's
> in the tests and test files (http://www.usa.com, for example) be
> replaced with URL's in the .example top-level domain.

     [style]
C:/work/cygwin/home/bclary/cvs-w3/2001-Trunk/DOM-Test-Suite/tests/level3/ls/HasFeature03.xml:36:4:
Fatal Error! Error re
ported by XML parser Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of
attribute "version" must not contain the '<' character.
     [style] Failed to process
C:\work\cygwin\home\bclary\cvs-w3\2001-Trunk\DOM-Test-Suite\tests\level3\ls\HasFeature03.xml

There is a missing end quote on the version attribute.