CVS log mailing list/Bug status

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:16:11 -0500
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

I believe a preferrable alternative to creating patch files and
attaching to the Bugzilla issues would be to create a archived mailing
list for CVS changes (www-dom-ts-cvs@w3.org) and to add the URL for the
archived CVS change message when disposing the bug.  This would
eliminate a couple of manual steps that could introduce discrepancies
between the patch in Bugzilla and the actual changes to the CVS.

I haven't checked Bugzilla yet, but issue status should have a value to
indicate an issue is waiting for WG resolution.