Re: DOMInputStream and DOMReader

Jeroen van Rotterdam wrote:
> Curt,
>
> Is there anything in the framework yet for creation of
> DOMInputStream/DOMReader ?
>
> We've discussed this a long time ago and I didn't have any
> change to see whether there was activity on this issue ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jeroen

I just added support for the value parameter for DOMInputStream
definitions to the Java framework.  The value is expanded to a URL using
the same logic as the <load> method and then the URL's openStream method
is called.

For example,

   <var name="staffStream" type="DOMInputStream" value='"staff"'/>

would expand to:

InputStream staffStream = openStream("staff");

Where DOMTestCase.openStream(String baseURL) would append the
appropriate suffix and attempt to find the resource within the .jar file
(unless the value contains a protocol).