Re: Switching to Ant 1.5?

From: Rick Rivello <richard.rivello@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:09:31 -0400
To: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Cc: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I was able to successfully run "ant dom2-html-dist".  I
was still getting a memory error when I set ANT_OPTS to -Xmx100m
so I set ANT_OPTS to -Xmx1000m and it ran successfully.

I unzipped the dom2-html.zip and was able to run
the ecmascript tests in both Mozilla and IE.
I also was able to run the java tests.

I ran the tests by executing the following command
when I was in the java directory:

java -classpath dom2-html.jar junit.textui.TestRunner org.w3c.domts.level2.html.TestXercesHTML

Before I could run the tests I had to put Curt's modified xmlParserAPIs.jar
and xercesImpl.jar in the java directory and also had to add
the xhtml1-*.dtd  and xhtml*.ent files to the dom2-html.jar file.

The xhtml* files were in the ecmascript/tests directory when
the file dom2-html.zip was unzipped.