Re: Switching to Ant 1.5?

Fine with me. I suppose we won't be able to be backward compatible with
the first release though, since the buildfile will change? Let's
indicate this properly in the attached documentation and I'll update the
online documentation accordingly once we decide to go for it.

So, should the setup to use be

Ant 1.5
Xerces 2.1.0
Xalan 2.4.0 ?