DOM Level 2 Core tests submitted

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:44:28 +0100
Cc: nddelima@ca.ibm.com
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

All,

Yesterday IBM submitted a number of Level 2 Core tests, for which we
thank them. It's good that we have yet another major actor (and DOM WG
member) submit tests to the DOM TS framework.

I will check the tests into tests/level2/core as soon as some rsa issues
are resolved.

Neil, as you submitted the tests, could you tell us what files in the
core/files directory you have changed and that need to be checked in the
CVS repository?

Thanks,