DOM TS L2 HTML Results

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:35:31 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

Given that we currently have tested 4 implementations on 4 different
platforms (IE/Mozilla/Opera/Konqueror on Windows/OSX/Linux/LinuxPPC) I
think we have a good argument to kickstart the discussion on the
framework. It would be especially good to have a discussion on what
features of each forked version of JsUNIT we want to keep.

The results posted to this list over the past week have all been based
on Curt's version of JsUnit, it would be good to see the results using
Bob/Edward's version as well.

I'll continue testing my platform with the version that Bob has made
available on his website.

So far, however, it seems we have a very good coverage of
implementations/platforms.

Best,