dom3 interfaces build

From: Jeroen van Rotterdam <jvrdam@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:47:48 +0200 (CEST)
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Hi,

I added some targets in the build.xml to build the dom l3 interfaces.
The test suite currently assumes that there is a jar file containing
compiled interfaces which is true for l1.
This build target unzips the java-binding.zip for dom l3 and tries to
compile this to the java.build.dir. Was it planned to be done like this ?
However..

Currently the DOM L3 interfaces don't compile. Which means that you can't
build your tests as well. I definitely need a first running test before I
start converting our test suite. The conversion is a hell of job so I
don't want to correct tests over and over again.
Best regards,

jeroen

=====
X-Hive Corporation