Re: Status check

> Rick Rivello wrote:
> >>

> >           I downloaded the current source and tried to run one of the
> >           level2 HTML tests and got the following error
> >           with Mozilla 1.0 Release Candidate 1:
> >
> >           TypeError:this.containerTestFrame.tearDown is not a function.
> >
> >           Has anybody else had any success running the HTML tests?
> >

> > Rick Rivello
>
> Rick,
>
> Do you have this available on the web where I might look at it? Remember
> that jsUnit 1.3.0 will not be drop in compatible with jsUnit 1.2.6.
>
> Bob

     Maybe I'm not running the tests properly on jsUnit 1.3.0.
     Can you give me some guidance?

     The HTML tests are in the CVS repository under
     2001/DOM-Test-Suite/tests/level2/html

      The files that the test loads are in
      2001/DOM-Test-Suite/tests/level2/html/files

      In the current test framework there are two test files for each interface, one an html file and the
      other an xml file depending on what browser is used.