Re: [Recap] Issues

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:00:09 +0100
Cc: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
To: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>
I'll try to update but I can't promise anything, since I have the weekly
telephone conference with the DOM WG.

I will put pointers to the schema and DTD files in a separate document,
something like a submission primer, linked to from the test page.

Level 1 and 2 files will just be pointed to, appropriate disclaimers
will be added to the links to the level 3 files.

/Dimitris