Re: [Recap] Issues

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:23:27 +0100
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org
To: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>
comments inlined

On Wednesday, March 27, 2002, at 05:17 , Curt Arnold wrote:

> I've just revised dom3.ZIP and dom-to-xsd.xsl to add an <return>
> element and
> remove the returns attribute on anon inner class methods and to fix a
> late
> night typo.

[dd] Was that the xsl:choice one? I was just getting ready to submit an
updated version, won't be necessary if you've spotted it.

> dom2.dtd and dom2.xsd have been produceable from build.xml for quite a
> while, however making a snapshot of those available on the web site is a
> good thing.  Until a release, however the definitive copy is that built
> from
> the CVS.  I don't expect major changes to the schema, but there might be
> some.

[dd] I can make available weekly revisions from the main page. As long
as the transform used to produce the schemata stay the way they are, not
changes will occur. I'll put a note on the page explaining this in any
case.

> dom3.xsd has some serious production issues, but the hand finished
> version
> is better than nothing.

[dd] OK, I trust Jeroen (X-Hive) has seen the link?