Re: [Recap] Issues

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:17:39 -0600
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've just revised dom3.ZIP and dom-to-xsd.xsl to add an <return> element and
remove the returns attribute on anon inner class methods and to fix a late
night typo.

dom2.dtd and dom2.xsd have been produceable from build.xml for quite a
while, however making a snapshot of those available on the web site is a
good thing.  Until a release, however the definitive copy is that built from
the CVS.  I don't expect major changes to the schema, but there might be
some.

dom3.xsd has some serious production issues, but the hand finished version
is better than nothing.