DOMC Test Suite

From: Michael B. Allen <mballen@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 04:37:23 -0500
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I'm up to 63%: Checks: 282, Failures: 56, Errors: 46. Is there a curve
in this class?

:-)

As far as generating C from your templates is concerned results
are good. I did have to go into a handfull of test cases and move
linkedlist_new calls above linkedlist_add because you cannot allocate
memory on the stack after code. I suppose the transform could reorder
initialization elements of the List and Collections but I punted.

You guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Mike

--
May The Source be with you.