[WG telcon resolutions] Level 2&3 schemas, transforms for non-official DOM bindings

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:32:13 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
1. Any transform that aims at producing a non-official binding is not
going to be part of the test suite releases. However, for simplicity, we
can store them in the CVS repository and just add particular tasks in
the build file to generate directories with those tests.

2. Level 2&3 DOM TS ML: We should generate schemas for all Level 2
modules and all level 3 modules, applying a transform to the level 2
Specifications and level 3 drafts, respectively.