Re: Writing DOM Level 3 Load & Save tests

As it stands now, the framework generates the schema for the tests from
the source of the specifications themselves. However, these are the
published specs, not drafts.

Technically it would be possible to generate the level 3 schema
languages too, if the xml sources for the specs are publically
available, but as the specs change, so would the tests.

On the other hand, there's an intention to tie the test production
closer to specification authoring, so maybe it's not a bad idea.

Let's have a discussion here to hear people's views, and I'll take it up
with the DOM WG as well.

/Dimitris