Re: DOMC Test Suite

Michael B Allen writes:
 > See attached. Notice that the Check library's START_TEST macros make
 > the individual test case functions static so they cannot be compiled in

(I must have missed the start of this; sorry!)

I've played with the Check library for Expat, and am disappointed by
the level of maintenance that's been forthcoming.  The author has been
increasingly busy with other work and has been looking for a
replacement maintainer, but has had no luck.  The library is still
sufficiently young that compatibility from one version to the next
just isn't there yet.

None of the other unit test libraries I've seen for C seem to be any
farther along, but I've only seen a handful.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation