Re: Running DOM L2 HTML on IE and Mozilla

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:39:59 -0500
To: Rick Rivello <richard.rivello@nist.gov>, www-dom-ts@w3.org

HTMLHeadingElement.getAlign() was misimplemented to always return
"align" instead of the value of the align attribute.

HTMLCollection02-03 and 10-11 appear to have wrong case expectations.  I
believe the expected value should be "select", but ignoreCase should be
"auto".

I'll investigate the implementation of HTMLForm.elements this evening.
 It may be the root of the NullPointerExceptions.