Re: Running DOM L2 HTML on IE and Mozilla

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:44:47 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>

I started working on JSUnit after I got the HTML compatible Core tests done
10 days ago, but was only able to put a few hours into it.  Hopefully, I'll
be able to spend some more time on it this weekend.

What I would like to align JSUnit more with JUnit.  JSUnit mimics the most
common JUnit pattern of tests as functions, but does not mimic the pattern
of tests as instances of a test class.  Using instances should make it
easier to provide anciliary test information like document names,
configuration panels, and test URI's.