DOM L2 HTML

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:15:14 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've updated build.xml to point to the recent candidate recommendation and actually build dom2-html.jar.  Needed to fix up some of the HTMLTableRowElement tests since the test names were missing the "Row".

I don't know any way to run it yet since Xerces-J only supports HTML L1, but should be able to copy the Xerces-J HTML L1 implementation and make the appropriate changes in a few days.