Class loader thing fixed

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 01:13:35 -0600
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
JUnit has the special loader that allows you to reload classes so you can recompile and test without restarting the GUI.  Of course, that doesn't work with our config, but it can be suppressed with the "-noloading" command line switch.

I've added support for GNUJAXP and Oracle.

You can run the Swing JUnit GUI by typing

java -jar junit-run.jar

and then select:

org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestDefaultParser
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestDefaultParserAltConfig
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestXerces
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestXercesAltConfig
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestCrimson
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestCrimsonAltConfig
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestGNUJAXP
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestGNUJAXPAltConfig
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestOracle
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestOracleAltConfig

If you want to run one of the other standard JUnit guis:

java -classpath junit-run.jar junit.awtui.TestRunner -noloading

java -classpath junit-run.jar junit.textui.TestRunner
    -noloading org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestDefaultParser

If you want to run the default JAXP parser for both configs:

java -jar dom1-core.jar