Re: createEntityReference issues in DOM L1 test suite

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 04:21:35 +0100
Cc: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>, www-dom-ts@w3.org
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
As we have official wording from the DOM WG on the issue on entities
raised earlier by D. Brownell, I propose to proceed and release the DOM
TS Level 1 Core while waiting for the Mozilla HTML tests and re-release
the DOM Level 1 "complete" TS.

Are there any issues with this proposal?

Kind regards,

/Dimitris