[Release] Countdown

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:10:28 -0700
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I'd like to see a summary of the test results from Oracle's Java Parser and
GNUJAXP and update the Mozilla test results and review all the reports one
last time.

I think that we should have a last call window to give the implementors one
last look before we "release" the suite.

There was a contention from David Brownell that the recommendation did not
require an implementation to populate the child nodes of a entity reference
that was created with Document.CreateEntityReference (failure to do so would
fail the *EE tests plus one or two others).  However, his justification was
based on non-public WG discussions and not on anything in the
recommendation.  I do not believe that that issue has been adequately
resolved by a statement from the WG.