HTML test cleanup

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 02:14:18 -0600
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've committed modifications to the Level 2 HTML tests to make the tests valid against the schema for DOM L2 tests and to successfully compile for the Java binding.

I've added a dom-html-gen-java and dom-html-javac targets to build.xml.  Primarily to take advantage of the richer type checking in the Java binding.  I don't know if Xerces HTML implementation is accessible.

Common changes were to remove spurious ignoreCase="auto" from <assertURIElement> elements.  URI assertions are always case-sensitive and to change type="Boolean" to type="boolean" and Int to int.  Also, a few changes to synchronize the test class name and the test file name.

I have not attempted to run the tests yet, but expect to be able to spend some time on it over the weekend.