RE: Help wanted: A xslt transform for tests to HTML

Ok, here's a sample file. Check it out and I will be expecting input to
take care of details. There are some issues with namespace output and
validity (null xmlns declarations, I think it has to do with my msxml4)
but I was in a hurry; got some deadlines over my head today.

In case you need serious web based representation of the test files, I
could modify some transformations from an on-going project of mine (a
DOM-DHTML based XML Editor) that produces a grid interface like XML
Spy's. I will need a couple of days to do this. Note that I intent to
release that editor under the GPL(or something like that anyway), but I
think there won't be any problem if I 'donate' some modificated XSLTs to
the list. The grid interface works in both Moz and IE.

Manos